We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak, in particular the potential impact within our local community. There is nothing more important than maintaining a safe environment, and we will be taking all necessary precautions for the well-being of our entire shopping center community. This includes following guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and our local Department of Health.
Following the City and County of San Francisco Department of Public Health Order of the Health Officer all non-essential businesses in the County temporarily cease operations and that all restaurants and other facilities cease on-premises consumption of food, we expect all Stonestown Galleria tenants to comply. The following stores and restaurants will have limited hours, please call ahead to confirm:
- Target - 7AM - 10PM
- Trader Joe's - 9AM - 7PM
- McDonald's (takeout & delivery only) - 5AM - 12AM
- Blaze Fast Fired Pizza (takeout & delivery only) - Mon - Sat: 11AM - 9PM
- Chipotle (takeout & delivery only) - 10:45AM - 10PM
- Bank of America - Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM | Sat: 10AM - 2PM
- Chase - Mon - Sat: 9:30AM - 4PM | Sunday: Closed
- Citibank - Mon - Fri: 10AM - 5PM | Sat - Sun: Closed
- Los Koyas (takeout & delivery only) - Mon - Sat: 12PM - 6PM | Sun: 11AM - 6PM
- Ike's Love & Sandwiches (takeout & delivery only) - Mon - Sat: 12PM - 6PM | Sun: 11AM - 6PM
- Olive Garden (takeout & delivery only) - 11AM - 9PM
- Pet Food Express (online order pickup & delivery only) - 11AM - 6PM
- Gram Cafe & Pancakes (takeout & delivery only) - Mon - Sat: 12PM - 6PM | Sun: 11AM - 6PM
- Tang (takeout only) - 4PM - 7PM
- Yi Fang Tea (takeout & delivery only) - Mon - Sat: 12PM - 7PM
We anticipate that the food court may continue to operate for carryout and delivery service. Seating in the food court will not be permitted. The Order defines Essential Businesses and is linked here. We appreciate your understanding and support during this challenging time.
Easter Bunny Update
Out of abundance of caution, Cherry Hill (our operating partner) has decided to cancel the opening of the Easter Bunny experience. If you have made reservations in advance, Cherry Hill will refund all reservations.
Here are the steps we are taking
- The CDC guidelines on workplace cleanliness include an increased frequency of cleaning highly touchable areas throughout a property. We are disinfecting high traffic areas within the center and parking garages.
- As an extra precaution, we are working with our housekeeping vendors to increase the frequency and intensity of cleaning touchable surfaces using a strong disinfectant known to eradicate viruses.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the center and will be replenished or replaced as needed.
- We continue to monitor the situation and the government’s response. We are committed to working with local, state and federal health officials to ensure an appropriate plan is in place to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Here is what you can do to stay healthy
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, please stay away from work, school or other people to avoid spreading the illness
- Keep a safe distance from others