Posted Mon, May 13
Working at Clarks isn't just about selling shoes- it's about understanding your customers' needs, helping them find the right footwear for their lifestyles, and being part of a company that believes in making a difference. Since our founding in 1825, we've grown to become one of the largest footwear companies in the world. We believe that bringing together talented people from diverse backgrounds creates a better workplace and we empower each of them to do what's right.
Here’s where you come in:
- Partner with store leadership to drive a successful culture of sales & performance for all associates.
- Support a team selling environment.
- Participate in all areas of store recruitment; attracting, retaining & developing talent for the store.
- Teach, coach & train all store associates within an established timeframe.
- Assist in creating reachable, yet high goals for yourself and all associates in total sales, individual pairs sold, promotion goals and accessories sales, as well as ensuring total store goals have the staffing levels necessary to achieve them.
- Responsible for all employee relations issues within the store in absence of the Store Manager.
- Participate in the analysis of the P&L.
- Follow all policies & procedures related to loss & shrinkage.
- Be a leader of change for the associates and champion of company initiatives.
- Ensure the proper merchandising of products per company directive.
- Ensure the safety and security of associates & customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Essential physical requirements of all in store positions include; standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie & fit shoes, climbing and moving of ladders, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Retail experience is preferred with 1-3 years of prior retail or comparable management experience required for all Management positions.