3251 20th AveGet Directions
San Francisco, California 94132
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Text (415) 851-1777
Upcoming Sales & Events
Celebrate Chinese Lunar New Year at Stonestown Galleria!
2/28/2015 - 2/28/2015
Farmer's Market - New Location!All Sales
1/1/2013 - 1/1/2020
Date Posted: 1/27/2015
We are looking for team members and shift managers to join us as we open our doors here at the Stonestown Galleria!
About the Company:
Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza, the leader in the fast-casual artisan pizza category, uses an assembly line format to create pizzas at lightning fast speed. Each Blaze Pizza restaurant makes its own dough from scratch using a recipe that requires a 24-hour fermentation period to produce its signature light-as-air, crisp crust. Guests watch as each perfectly proofed dough ball is pressed into a generous 11-inch crust. Pizzas are made in front of the customer using an assembly line format and are ready in three minutes. Blaze Pizza's menu also features signature salads, fresh lemonades, craft beer and wine and house-made S'more Pies, and also offers gluten-free dough and vegan cheese.
A creation of Elise and Rick Wetzel (founder of Wetzel's Pretzels), the concept is backed by investors including Maria Shriver, movie producer John Davis and Boston Red Sox co-owner Tom Werner, and includes the talents of highly acclaimed Executive Chef Bradford Kent. Blaze Pizza's seasoned executive team brings fast-casual and quick-serve restaurant experience from numerous concepts including Buffalo Wild Wings, Freebirds World Burrito, California Pizza Kitchen, and Carl's Jr. The company, which Forbes.com named a "Hot New Restaurant Chain from an Established Brand," is registered to sell franchises in all 50 states and is currently accepting applications to develop franchise stores across the country.
In addition to dynamic colleagues, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health and dental, disability, bonus potential and much more!
Go to link below to apply for a position as a Team Member or Shift Lead. Managers are also available on site at Stonestown Galleria daily (Monday-Friday 9-5) for questions and interviews.
Last chance to come aboard a Growing Company!
Date Posted: 1/21/2015
We are looking for someone to join our Management team!
If you have prior sales or customer service experience and are interested in a career at Cathy Jean, please call our store at (415)-504-7278
Date Posted: 1/12/2015
Kids Klub Staff
We are looing for energetic, hard working and friendly people to join our club pride staff!
Ask the Operations Manager at the front desk to schedule and interview
You can also apply online at citysports.com
Date Posted: 1/6/2015
Date Posted: 1/6/2015
Deliver positive sales performance and ensure the needs of the customer are fulfilled. Successfully implement all of the Company’s objectives and plans through supervision and management of store associates and daily operational activities.
• Reports to the District Sales Manager
• Provides direct management and oversight of the store staff
Drive Sales and Superior Customer Experience
• Achieve performance targets (e.g. ADS, UPTs, SPLH) through promotion of sales and customer service programs
• Demonstrate product knowledge and fashion awareness in day to day interactions with customers and store associates
• Implement In Store Presentation directives per Company policy and timelines, incorporating appropriate product flows and adjacencies based on individual store layout
• Perform ear piercing procedures that are in compliance with Company and legal guidelines. Enforce proper ear piercing procedures among store associates.
• Communicate Company directives to store associates
• Represent the Claire’s/Icing brand through professional behavior, fashion awareness and positive customer relations
• Create a positive store environment by serving as a role model, fostering teamwork, recognition and effective communication
• Effectively handle critical situations that occur within the store Develop People
• Recruit and hire qualified store associates
• Train and coach store associates to meet performance targets and comply with Company policies and procedures
• Provide performance management to store associates (e.g. timely feedback, corrective action, performance appraisals)
Manage the Business
• Direct the operational activities of the store to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
• Manage controllable expenses (e.g. payroll, supplies, utilities)
• Complete all required paperwork and banking procedures accurately
• Implement all loss prevention practices to safeguard store and Company investments
• Manage store inventory (e.g. process shipment, markdowns, store recovery, stock replenishment, back room organization) to ensure store is always in business ready condition
• Create store schedules based on mall/Company requirements
• Manage the day to day operations of the store (e.g. opening/closing procedures, housekeeping) while at times being the only associate in the store
• Maintain a safe store environment
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors degree preferred
• 1 – 2 years retail management experience
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
• Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
• Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve
• Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
• Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
• Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting customers
• Ability to operate POS system
Date Posted: 2/17/2015
Starting rate is $11.25
Please drop off your resume at the store
Date Posted: 2/11/2015
ARE YOU ENTHUSIASTIC, SALES DRIVEN & LOOKING TO GET A “HEAD” IN THE RETAIL BUSINESS?
Look no more!
Lids Sports Group is looking for someone with these talents to fill the position of Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Part-Time Assistant Manager and Sales Associate to help continue our unstoppable success in the retail headwear industry. It’s a great opportunity to work with one of America’s fastest growing retailers!
Store Managers are responsible for the day to day operation of their location.
Duties include driving sales, training associates, inventory integrity and ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Assistant Store Managers are responsible for supporting the manager in the day to day operation of their location.
Duties include driving sales, training associates, inventory integrity and ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures. Assistant managers typically work 32-40 hrs a week.
Part-Time Assistant Managers are responsible for supporting the manager in the day to day operation of their location.
Duties include driving sales, training associates, inventory integrity and ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures. They typically work 15-30 hrs a week.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
* Medical/Dental and life insurance
* 401k program
* Generous merchandise discounts
* Exciting bonus program
*Previous Retail Experience
If interested, please send word.doc resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 1/14/2015
We're looking for a Store Manager and Assistant Manager to join our team!
If you'd like to apply please visit our store location, call us at (415)-753-0700, or apply online at email@example.com
Date Posted: 2/18/2015
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready to wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products through his Michael Kors and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels, including accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready to wear, and a full line of fragrance products. Michael Kors stores are operated in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo and Hong Kong. www.michaelkors.com
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve personal and store sales goals, and to develop lasting client relationships.
To provide staff supervision and guidance, complying with all company policies, procedures and directives.
To ensure the highest level of customer service standards are maintained at all times.
• Minimum 2 years specialty retail experience
• College degree or equivalent experience a plus
• Strong business acumen and skill-set
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit applications in store.
Date Posted: 2/9/2015
Swarovski is now hiring part-time Brand Ambassadors positions!
Previous retail experience is preferred, but not required.
Interested candidates, please go to www.swarovski.com/retailcareers to complete an online screening. Please select Store #082 for Stonestown Galleria if you wish to apply specifically at this location. Once the previsor is complete, feel free to follow up with a Store Manager in person or by phone at (415)566-8115.
We look forward to meeting you!”