3251 20th AveGet Directions
San Francisco, California 94132
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Text (415) 851-1777
Upcoming Sales & Events
Farmer's Market - New Location!
1/1/2013 - 1/1/2020
Extra 25% off selected styles at AldoAll Sales
5/14/2015 - 5/31/2015
Date Posted: 4/15/2015
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who "fit" feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They're relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those "one in a million" candidates are the ones we covet. Because they're capable of shaping an experience that will make someone's day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
You're one of those on- in-a-million people who "get" the professional woman's style from the inside-out. You enjoy sharing fashion insight, building relationships and sharing moments that make her and yourself shine. That's why you might be the perfect Ann Taylor Associate - where you'll help women look and feel their best. Fit depends on a lot of things, but above all, we look for:
• An ability to connect with others
• An affinity for fashion and client service
• A trusting, genuine and upbeat attitude
• An ability to build long-lasting relationships
Fashion, a career that fits perfectly into the rich ensemble of your life. Where style counts - and fit is everything!
To find out more, visit us at www.anncareers.com
Date Posted: 4/24/2015
Armani Exchange is the youthful label created by iconic Italian designer Giorgio Armani, offering men’s and women’s clothing and accessories that are inspired by the designer’s codes of style. Armani Exchange captures the heritage of the Armani brand through a modern sensibility.
A|X is looking for energetic and highly motivated Brand Ambassadors to join our growing team! Brand Ambassadors represent Armani Exchange in all facets of style and hospitality as our premier sales team within each store.
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for delivering the A|X shopping experience to each client and upholding the highest level of service.
• Sell productively while ensuring to meet or exceed the minimum sales per hour goal set as per company policy.
• Greet and acknowledge clients with a friendly and engaging attitude.
• Assess a clients needs by listening to their cues and recommending the products that fit their personal style.
• Educate clients on product knowledge (fit, styling, trends and fabrication)
• Work collectively as a team to create a shopping experience that exceeds the client’s expectation as outlined in the ARMANI selling program.
• Uphold A|X Values of Respect, Teamwork, Professionalism, and Praise.
• Maintain a clean and organized sales floor that meets both visual and operational standards.
• Adhere to Loss Prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer service.
• Assist with stock related and housekeeping tasks.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate a passion for customer service.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends with a minimum of 25 hours of availability per week.
• One year experience in a fashion retail or customer service related environment. (Wardrobe and clientele experience is a plus)
• Minimum education level: High School Diploma or GED
To apply, please visit www.armaniexchange.com/careers and click on the "Sales Opportunities" link, select the Stonestown Galleria location.
A|X Armani Exchange offers a competitive salary plus incentive bonuses, benefits, and generous product discounts.
A|X Armani Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Date Posted: 4/28/2015
Description of Duties:
• Ensure the entire team possesses strong product knowledge and completes new hire orientation.
• Communicate and train on new product launches and events.
• Responsible for the ongoing development for each member of the team. This includes daily coaching in the moment and formal monthly touch base sessions with each employee for their continued performance growth.
• Build and nurture relationships with each member of the team.
• Delegate work and projects to recognize and /or strengthen the skills and talents of others.
• Assist with recruitment of outstanding talent with diverse backgrounds to the brand through ongoing recruitment efforts on the ground level; constant networking.
• With the guidance and assistance of the Team Leader, address and coach individuals on the team as issues arise relating to performance and adherence to company policies and expectations
• Respect, value and celebrate the differences in others.
• Ensure all employees are attending all mandatory meetings, educational trainings and completing e-learning modules.
• Project a professional beauty image through non-verbal communication (including following all standards as outlined by the “Unified Look” policy).
• Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the Experience Center (to include office, stockroom, bathroom and selling floor).
Other duties as assigned.
1. Team Leader
2. Regional Education Manager
3. District Manager
Financial: achieving sales results, staying within approved budgets, overseeing all bank, petty cash, and currency transactions.
Contacts: guests, advisors and corporate employees
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, college degree in business or related field preferred. Cosmetology and/or Esthiology license beneficial; Aveda graduate preferred.
• Previous customer service experience in a service industry
• 2-3 years previous retail experience preferred
• 2-3 years supervisory experience required
• Previous computer experience working with Microsoft office required
• Previous experience working with retail POS computer software preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Ability to attend and satisfactorily complete all company required education is a condition of the job.
• Ability to work retail hours including days, nights weekends, holidays and special events In return for your hard work and dedication you will be entitled to fantastic benefits including but not limited to: exceptional product discounts, competitive wages, benefits package, career and personal development planning.
If interested please contact Stonestowngalleria.firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 4/6/2015
Looking for a full-time Janitor that can work 9am to 6pm.
If interested please contact Roxanne Stuart at (415)-680-1006
Date Posted: 5/27/2015
Must have previous experience as a Key Holder, or held equivalent duties and responsibilities within a retail environment
Must be at least 18 years of age or older to apply
Basic Job Duties:
Assisting and performing any and all financial/monetary functions
Supervising a staff of 1-5 people
Handling any and all customer service issues
Performing returns and exchanges
Please apply online at: www.cottonongroupcareers.com or
Date Posted: 5/5/2015
The Merchandising Lead assists the merchandising team in overseeing the processing and placement of merchandise.
The Merchandising Lead ensures that all merchandise is aesthetically pleasing and set according to brand standards and guidelines.
- Trains, coaches, and directs store associates on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation, and visual techniques as needed.
- Partners with the leadership team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership, and merchandising reports.
- Works in partnership with the ASM of Merchandising and Store Manager to ensure merchandise moves meet company visual presentation guidelines and pricing accuracy.
- Ensures floor is replenished per company guidelines. Follows up with staff to ensure accuracy.
- Ensures all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported. Maintains all shipment-related paperwork to meet audit requirements.
- Reviews and responds to all emails and corporate visual communications daily.
- Executes store's markdowns, signage, marketing, and damage and defective processes.
- Maintains company standards of neat, clean and organized stockroom, as provided in the Merchandise Handling Manual.
- Performs Leader on Duty tasks as needed.
- Ensures service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years of retail merchandising experience. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to develop and train others, including delegating tasks and following-up.
- Must be able to maneuver around sales floor and stock rooms, climb ladders, work with cleaning chemicals, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.
Date Posted: 5/11/2015
GreatSteak is now hiring for Cashier position
No experience needed, we will train
Apply now by dropping your information or resume to our location at the food court
Date Posted: 5/8/2015
About J. Jill
J. Jill is a unique women’s specialty clothing retailer. With a passionately devoted customer base, a talented and dedicated in-house design team continually creating new collections, and a rapidly expanding multichannel business, it’s an exciting place to be.
What began in 1959 as one store in the Berkshires is now a national retailer of apparel, accessories and footwear. J. Jill uncomplicates a women’s life by giving her a stylish, easy, ready-for-anything wardrobe that lets her dress confidently and focus on enjoying her life. We offer friendly, guiding service wherever she shops: our stores, our website or our catalogs.
Are you looking for an exciting career in fashion and retail? Then look no further. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to build or start your retail career with a strong and growing fashion brand.
If you have:
• Passion for fashion and the J. Jill brand
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven sales and customer service skills
• Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills
We currently have openings for the following position:
• Part-time Sales Associates
Please Contact: Lena Lundberg at J.Jill in Stonestown Galleria
Date Posted: 4/22/2015
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve sales goals and develop lasting client relations. These initiatives are achieved by providing the highest level of customer service and complying with all company policies, procedures and directives.
• Meet sales goals
• Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of merchandise
• After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
• Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
• Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
• Provide the highest level of customer service to each customer
• Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
• Keep sales floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
•Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork
• Participate in inventories
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
• Minimum 2 years of retail experience a plus
• Strong personal selling and customer relations experience
• Must have flexible availability as per business need
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com or submit applications in store.
Date Posted: 4/22/2015
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve personal and store sales goals, and to develop lasting client relationships. To provide staff supervision and guidance, complying with all company policies, procedures and directives. To ensure the highest level of customer service standards are maintained at all times.
Meet personal and store sales goals
Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates' sales techniques to maximize sales
Utilize elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable), and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are maintained
Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
Support and encourage staff to provide the highest level of customer service
Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book and assisting staff with utilizing their client books
Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customer, returns, defective merchandise)
Collaborate with store manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management
Assist in the training of sales staff in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
Understand and properly execute all management register functions
Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies, procedures, and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork
Participate in inventories
Ensure the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times
Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
Identify product concerns in a timely manner
Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times
Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
Support and assist in follow-up for all training programs and seminars
Minimum 2 years specialty retail experience
College degree or equivalent experience a plus
Strong business acumen and skill-set
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit applications in store
Date Posted: 5/19/2015
We are looking for sales associates to join our team here at Uniqlo!
If interested, visit our location for more details!