3251 20th AveGet Directions
San Francisco, California 94132
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Text (415) 851-1777
Upcoming Sales & Events
Celebrate Lunar New year with Kieh'ls!
2/19/2015 - 2/23/2015
Valentines Day GiftsAll Sales
1/15/2015 - 2/14/2015
Date Posted: 1/27/2015
We are looking for team members and shift managers to join us as we open our doors here at the Stonestown Galleria!
About the Company:
Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza, the leader in the fast-casual artisan pizza category, uses an assembly line format to create pizzas at lightning fast speed. Each Blaze Pizza restaurant makes its own dough from scratch using a recipe that requires a 24-hour fermentation period to produce its signature light-as-air, crisp crust. Guests watch as each perfectly proofed dough ball is pressed into a generous 11-inch crust. Pizzas are made in front of the customer using an assembly line format and are ready in three minutes. Blaze Pizza's menu also features signature salads, fresh lemonades, craft beer and wine and house-made S'more Pies, and also offers gluten-free dough and vegan cheese.
A creation of Elise and Rick Wetzel (founder of Wetzel's Pretzels), the concept is backed by investors including Maria Shriver, movie producer John Davis and Boston Red Sox co-owner Tom Werner, and includes the talents of highly acclaimed Executive Chef Bradford Kent. Blaze Pizza's seasoned executive team brings fast-casual and quick-serve restaurant experience from numerous concepts including Buffalo Wild Wings, Freebirds World Burrito, California Pizza Kitchen, and Carl's Jr. The company, which Forbes.com named a "Hot New Restaurant Chain from an Established Brand," is registered to sell franchises in all 50 states and is currently accepting applications to develop franchise stores across the country.
In addition to dynamic colleagues, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health and dental, disability, bonus potential and much more!
Go to link below to apply for a position as a Team Member or Shift Lead. Managers are also available on site at Stonestown Galleria daily (Monday-Friday 9-5) for questions and interviews.
Last chance to come aboard a Growing Company!
Date Posted: 1/21/2015
We are looking for someone to join our Management team!
If you have prior sales or customer service experience and are interested in a career at Cathy Jean, please call our store at (415)-504-7278
Date Posted: 1/12/2015
Kids Klub Staff
We are looing for energetic, hard working and friendly people to join our club pride staff!
Ask the Operations Manager at the front desk to schedule and interview
You can also apply online at citysports.com
Date Posted: 1/6/2015
Date Posted: 1/6/2015
Deliver positive sales performance and ensure the needs of the customer are fulfilled. Successfully implement all of the Company’s objectives and plans through supervision and management of store associates and daily operational activities.
• Reports to the District Sales Manager
• Provides direct management and oversight of the store staff
Drive Sales and Superior Customer Experience
• Achieve performance targets (e.g. ADS, UPTs, SPLH) through promotion of sales and customer service programs
• Demonstrate product knowledge and fashion awareness in day to day interactions with customers and store associates
• Implement In Store Presentation directives per Company policy and timelines, incorporating appropriate product flows and adjacencies based on individual store layout
• Perform ear piercing procedures that are in compliance with Company and legal guidelines. Enforce proper ear piercing procedures among store associates.
• Communicate Company directives to store associates
• Represent the Claire’s/Icing brand through professional behavior, fashion awareness and positive customer relations
• Create a positive store environment by serving as a role model, fostering teamwork, recognition and effective communication
• Effectively handle critical situations that occur within the store Develop People
• Recruit and hire qualified store associates
• Train and coach store associates to meet performance targets and comply with Company policies and procedures
• Provide performance management to store associates (e.g. timely feedback, corrective action, performance appraisals)
Manage the Business
• Direct the operational activities of the store to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
• Manage controllable expenses (e.g. payroll, supplies, utilities)
• Complete all required paperwork and banking procedures accurately
• Implement all loss prevention practices to safeguard store and Company investments
• Manage store inventory (e.g. process shipment, markdowns, store recovery, stock replenishment, back room organization) to ensure store is always in business ready condition
• Create store schedules based on mall/Company requirements
• Manage the day to day operations of the store (e.g. opening/closing procedures, housekeeping) while at times being the only associate in the store
• Maintain a safe store environment
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors degree preferred
• 1 – 2 years retail management experience
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
• Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
• Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve
• Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
• Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
• Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting customers
• Ability to operate POS system
Date Posted: 1/14/2015
We're looking for a Store Manager and Assistant Manager to join our team!
If you'd like to apply please visit our store location, call us at (415)-753-0700, or apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 1/21/2015
Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic Sales personnel to become a part of our team.
These positions offer growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Utilize elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance; meet sales goals
• Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• 1-3 years of relevant sales experience
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
All applicants are welcome to either submit resumes at the store, or can send via email to: