3251 20th AveGet Directions
San Francisco, California 94132
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Text (415) 851-1777
Upcoming Sales & Events
11/14/2014 - 11/26/2014
Black Friday Sale!All Sales
11/28/2014 - 11/30/2014
Date Posted: 10/10/2014
ARE YOU RHE PERFECT FIT?
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who "fit" feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They're relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those "one in a million" candidates that will make someone's day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
You're one of those one-in-a-million people who "gets" the professional woman's style from the inside-out. You enjoy sharing your fashion insights, building relationships and sharing moments that make her and yourself shine. That's why you might be the perfect Ann Taylor Sales Associate-where you'll help women look and feel their best. Fit depends on a lot of things, but above all, we look for:
• An ability to connect with others
• An affinity for fashion and client service
• A trusting, genuine and upbeat attitude
• An ability to build long-lasting relationships
Fashion, a career that fits perfectly into the rich ensemble of your life. Where style counts - and fit is everything!
To find out more, visit us at www.anncareers.com or contact Mercedes Caedo at our Stonestown location!
Date Posted: 10/20/2014
Responsible for being a mission aligned service provider who serves from the heart and works with the highest degree of integrity. Support the team by consistently exceeding guests expectations and achieving individual, team and company goals. Each Aveda employee will practice an individual commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility in the workplace. We aim to steer society in a more sustainable direction for our benefit and the benefit of generations to come.
Description of Duties:
• Responsible for individual results related to Sales, Service and the Service Impact survey.
• Consistently meets individual sell-through goals each period.
• Communicates confidently, timely and effectively with peers and retail leadership team.
Takes direction from the Manager on Duty to execute daily operation functions and duties as assigned:
2. Lead Advisor
3. Assistant Store Team Leader
4. Store Team Leader
5. District Manager
6. Retail Business Director
Financial: Achieving sales goals. Collecting accurate currency from guests.
Contacts: Aveda clients.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Cosmetology or Esthiology license beneficial; Aveda graduates preferred.
• One year retail experience or guest service experience in the service industry.
• Cosmetic experience preferred.
• Previous computer experience working with Microsoft office required
• Previous experience working with retail POS computer software preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to attend and satisfactorily complete all company required education (mandatory).
• Ability to work retail hours including weekends, holidays and special events
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (see Appendix I) with or without reasonable accommodation.
Date Posted: 11/4/2014
We are seeking part-time employees!
Finish Line and Macy's have partnered to create a one of a kind retail experience in Macy's footwear departments, and we have built a brand new Finish Line Store right inside of the Macy's at Stonestown Galleria. We are currently conducting interviews for Sales Associate positions.
Finish Line offers:
• Competitive compensation plans including incentive pay
• Opportunities for advancement and long term career growth
• Employee discounts
We are looking forward to telling you about this one of a kind opportunity. To learn more, please apply at Macysjobs.com, Job ID# 71437540
Date Posted: 10/7/2014
Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic Sales personnel to become a part of our team.
These positions offer growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Utilize elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance; meet sales goals
• Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• 1-3 years of relevant sales experience
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
All applicants are welcome to either submit resumes at the store, or can send via email at:
Date Posted: 10/1/2014
We are currently looking for new part time sales associates and a new key holder for our Stonestown location.
Pandora is an exciting and interchangeable collection of jewelry with countless possibilities!
We are all about designing personal jewelry that expresses your personal style and unforgettable moments.
So if you have a passion for customer service
and would like the opportunity to help others celebrates those special moments in their lives,
please email or drop off your resume at our Stonestown location.
We are currently looking for sales associates to be a part of our team! If interest please contact
Date Posted: 10/20/2014
Teavana is one of North America’s most unique and fastest-growing specialty tea retailers. Founded in 1997, Teavana carries over 100 varieties of high quality loose leaf tea, teapots, and tea accessories from around the world. Our mission is to offer new tea enthusiast and tea connoisseurs alike the "Heaven of Tea" retail experience where passionate and knowledgeable "Teaologist" engage and educate customers about the ritual and enjoyment of tea.
Retail Store Managers (General Manager’s - GM's) ensure the success of their store and their team members. They understand that profitability enables us to share the benefits of drinking tea with our guests, give back to our communities and provide comprehensive employment benefits to our team members while we aspire to grow as the most recognized and respected brand in the tea industry.
GM’s take the lead in our sales focused environment, by growing their stores business in proven and creative ways and managing their teams fairly, ethically and effectively. They set realistic yet challenging goals for team members and motivate them to achieve their best while providing regular feedback in a timely manner.
-exceptional advancement opportunities
-medical, dental, 401k*
-competitive base salary plus commission based earnings with unlimited potential
-Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
-Strong leadership, training, and team building skills
-Strong operational skills in sales and customer service environment
-Proven ability to plan and prioritize workload
Should you or any one you know be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply online!
Work With The World's Sexiest Brands
Join the sales team, build your career with us and inspire customers by building relationships and delivering a personal experience. Plus, take advantage of a competitive salary, associate discounts, first looks and incentives for performance.
Work with us during the holiday season. Experience what it's like to work at Victoria's Secret and enjoy our amazing discount!
Friends and Family
Works with us on some of the busiest days this holiday season and take advantage of the associate discount.
Visit your local store for details.
APPLY TODAY! Santa needs your help!
WWP is looking for individuals with positive energy to join our team at Stonestown Galleria.
If you love working with kids and making people smile then you would enjoy a Seasonal Position at one of our Holiday Photo Sets.
Our photo sets are open 7 days a week and we are hiring for Full Time & Part Time seasonal positions including:
• Assistant Manager
Photo sets begin on November 15, 2014 and close on December 24, 2014
KEY RESPONSIBLITIES INCLUDE:
• Come to work every day with a SMILE and bring your Heart for the Part
• Help provide a cheerful, family oriented atmosphere for customers while they wait for their visit with Santa
• Identify the customers' needs during their photo session
• Provide a speedy check-out and make sure they know how to go to www.myalbumpics.com to obtain a digital copy of their photo(s)
• Treat each and every customer with the utmost respect and you will find working on the photo set to be not only financially rewarding but emotionally rewarding!
Season begins soon! APPLY NOW!!
Go to www.wwponline.com and click on the employment tab and enter your zip code to apply.
We hope uou join us in our common purpose:
"To Create Joyful Experiences with Magical Memories for Everyone"
*ALL WWP employees are required to pass a National Sex Offender Search. In addition, every employee is required to give consent to a criminal background check and drug screen. Passing of any required screening is a condition of employment.